Fat grafting damage?

After three months there is something, even transdermal, capable of damaging fat grafting? Thank you

Fat Grafting

Thank you for posting your question. It is hard to understand your question. Is there a specific thing such as pressure or additional filler that you are worried about? Depends on where the fat is obtained from and transferred to as well as the amount of fat transferred, your body can still be adjusting into its new shape at this stage. On average, half of transferred fat is eventually reabsorbed, so what you see now may not be the final result. Best of luck. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Diffuse question

It's a little hard to interpret your question.

I suggest you repost with a more accurate description of what specifically you were concerning too.

There are many things that can cause damage to fat transfer.

What in particular are you concerned about it.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Fat Grafting Facts--Add Prp

I'm not sure I understand what your concern would be specifically. I do recommend that PRP/sculptra be injected after fat grafting to maintain and improve the results. Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  After 3 months, if the fat stays it typically is there forever.  Best, Dr. Emer

Fat grafting

Not sure exactly what it is that is bothering you. Please elaborate on your question and provide a photograph of what you have done.

Arian Mowlavi, MD