Do I have enough fat for a BBL? (photos)

I have received conflicting opinions. I am 5'3 124. Currently trying to gain weight but even though I'm eating like a pig and sitting around doing nothing. I haven't gained a pound.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Lipo and BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question. You do have fat available for a BBL. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

From your photos it looks like you could have a very nice result with a BBL. You can achieve a result similar to your wish photo. Do not gain weight for the procedure unless you are certain you will maintain that weight after surgery. If you just lose that weight after surgery, the fat transferred to your buttocks will just shrink.

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos.... yes you do have enough fat for the goal you are looking for, With a back liposuction, waist concur and abdominal etching.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Do I have enough?

that is a great question!

Your BMI is roughly 22 and I have done patients with similar BMI and they are very happy with excellent results. The last picture i assume is your wish pic and you can attain a similar appearance. 

I wish you well through your procedure and your recovery, 
Dr McAdoo