If I have facial day injection, will I look strange because the facial fat loss in different rate than the untreated area?

If I have facial day injection into my cheek, the characteristics of the injected fat is different than the other facial day. The rate of fat loss is also different. Assume it looks good one year after the treatment, will my facial still look natural after 5 years? I mean those injected might lose in a higher rate and my face might look artificial and ugly

Facial fat injection

The answer to your question is yes.  It is best to have the procedure done by someone who has an understanidn of facial anatomy and fat pads and aging that can anser your questions and takes time with you.  This is crucial as you are predicting the future and you are accurate about those matters

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

fillers, fat, sculptra can all be done to improve symmetry and volumize the face.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat transfer questions

Fat transfer  is a great treatment.  Fat transferred to the face does dissolves or go away by about 50%.    In general if you are gentle with your face and don't abuse one side or sleep on one side early on for the first three to four weight weeks  it should be even. It is always possible to have an evening this after healing is completed. I wasn't sure what you meant by facial day. In any case, fat transfer takes approximately 10 to 14 days to recover from and the final result after treatment really can't be judged  six months and sometimes up to a year. 

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon