Lower face sagging. (photos)

How to achieve a defined jawline & cheek bone. My lower face looks heavy though I am thin. I am 32. What treatment or surgery will help me. Thanks for answering.

How to achieve a more angular jawline

That is a fantastic question.  I have many patients that feel that their jaw is too "wide" or "heavy" and would like to achieve a more defined and angular appearance.  In my office I inject Botox directly into the masseter muscle to achieve these results.  Patients love the results, and unlike cosmetic Botox after a few treatments it should only need to repeated twice a year!

Seattle Physician