Will my face recover? My lower face is saggy and sore

I allowed a Beverly Hills oculoplastic surgeon to inject 3 mls Resty in my temples and 3 mls in my chin/jawline. The temples are OK, but I had the chin/jawline filler dissolved (took several attempts ). My lower face is saggy and sore. How long before I return to normal? I paid $4200 to have this doc make my face look worse, but I would have paid double that to have avoided this mess in the first place.

Most likely it would be fine.

So sorry that you have had such an experience. Usually we are able to please the patients with fillers. there are very few patient that don't like the result of fillers. Having said that, the injector has to know what to do with the fillers. time can help you recover from this ordeal. the edema and soreness as well as the bruises should resolve in two to three weeks. 

Sagging skin after filler is dissolved

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you're going through this - the good news is, things should go back to normal. However, my guess is that your were injected in your lower jaw because you likely have some sagging skin to start. While injecting a hyaluronidase (the medication used to dissolve the filler) will not cause damage to your native tissue, there can be inflammation in the area for a couple of weeks. If you're still looking for other non-invasive therapies to treat your face, you may want to consider Ulthera. Ulthera is an ultrasound-based machine that provides a lift to the tissues treated - including the jawline, and all throughout the face. The procedure causes collagen deposition and helps to plump things up, while also providing some skin tightening. It will not give you the results of a face lift, but will help to subtly improve things. Best of luck! 

Hope for Saggy and Sore--Try Venus Legacy

I'm not sure of the timeline, but your face will return to normal. You could try Venus Legacy treatments to help firm the skin. Hyaluronidase can be used to reverse the filler as ewll.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer