One of my eyes are higher up on my face, are there any surgeries to fix this? (photos)

One eye higher than the other

From the cropped photo that you have submitted, it simply looks like you have tilted your head to one side. Without a photo of your entire face, it is hard to tell and make any judgements. 

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Dear roseyjay, You have natural asymmetry that occurs in each patient that we see. I personally would suggest that you do not have any surgeries and most likely your friends and family do not even notice this minor difference. I see beautiful eyes! Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Eye asymmetry

Best to obtain in person consultation with an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. There are different causes and treatments. CT scan may be needed too.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

No, you have a head tilt.

On the other hand, you have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory brow elevation.  Upper eyelid microblepharoplasty with a ptosis repair will open the eyes and make them jewel like.  The eyebrows will relax down and make your eyes the most attractive feature of your face. There is no substitute for a personal consultation.  

Eyes higher?

Not sure how to simply answer this with less than 100 characters? NO!
Hope this helps. 
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon