Estimated price on Brazilian butt lift in Los Angeles, CA? (Photo)

I'm a 21 year old, 4'11, 115 pound woman. I am looking into getting a Brazilian Butt Lift at the beginning of next year. (2016) How much doss a BBL go for in Los Angeles? I saw a doctor whose work I love! He charges around 7,000. Is that average price? Also, will I have better results if I lose 10 pounds before surgery? I really want an exaggerated look. I hold most of my fat in my stomach, arms, and back fat. (back bra rolls)

Pricing and weight loss

Thank you for your questions.  The price of the procedure will vary depending on the surgeon, but it is crucial for you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon.  The Brazilian butt lift is a procedure that involves the removal of fat from areas of your body such as your sides, back, and abdomen and the transfer of it to your buttocks.  Given this, you want the optimal amount of fat on your body to give your the result deemed to be realistic by your surgeon.  Please schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what that weight is.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Estimated price on Brazilian butt lift in Los Angeles, CA?

My advice would be to only do the procedure once.  It is frequently more expensive to come back and do a revision.  Most patients get an immense benefit with maximal liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back to obtain the smallest waist possible and then maximal fat transfer to the buttocks and hips.

The average cost in LA is $7-10K. Look for specials on RS in your area. For a maximal augmentation you may need an average of 1200 cc or more. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hi, thanks so much for the pictures and for your inquiry. You are a very good candidate for a BBL, with high possibilities of getting a very nice projection and result. In my practice we start from 4500 USD for a procedure like that. Please make sure that you and your Plastic Surgeon are on the same page, make all the questions needed, discuss thoroughly all your concerns, options and expectations. Good luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do not lose any weight as that fat is needed for you BBL. Price range between 5 to 9K depending on the amount of liposuction and fat transfer volume needed. A consultation would be necessary to give you definitive pricing.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

In Dominican republic

In Dominican rep. a board certified PS , should charge from 3500 to 4000 dollars. Some PS offer all inclusive package including surgery , stay and meals. Be sure to look for certified PS.

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... im not in LA, but the average price around here is from US$3,500 to US$5,000

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Cost of BBL in LA

I would not recommend losing any weight before your surgery. You can expect to pay anywhere from 7-11,000 in Los Angeles for an experienced plastic surgeon to perform your fat transfer procedure. Consult with a few surgeons you like before making your decision.

William Bruno, MD