Can someone with essential thrombocytosis do CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your question. There should be no reason why you cannot have CoolSculpting done. However, I would mention this to your treating physician during your consult. Regards,

Probably as there is no known contraindication to coolsculpting in such a situation. However, address this question to the physician who offers this procedure.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

You should let your physician know.

There is nothing in the literature to suggest that you would not be a candidate for the CoolSculpting procedure but it is always best to let your treating physician know about any allergies, medications or existing medical conditions prior to undergoing treatment. Best of luck!

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Essential Thrombocytosis and Coolsculpting

There is no reason why you cannot have coolsculpting. I suggest you speak to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.