Can eMatrix treatment on forehead damage hair follicles on hairline and scalp in any form?

I recently had eMatrix treatment on the middle of my forehead. I felt very strong nerve pain all the way through the crown of my head during treatment (lasted only a second). I saw no visible sign of hair damage. Can eMatrix RF energy damage hair follicles on the hairline and throughout the scalp? After all, it is the radiation energy that it works with. Please advise. Thank you all!

No,eMatrix does not damage follicles or nerves

The power and depth of eMatrix is way too low - even at 100 mj per pin to damage any nerves or follicles. RF at this depth and location is safe. eMatrix... well, its a good device, I use it for early acne scars, but a lot of other better RF devices out there. All the best,Dr Davin Lim Laser DermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix and Skin / Hair Damage

The Ematrix device doesn't damage hair follicles or nerves.  There are better fractional RF devices on the market.  I suggest venus viva or skinfinity. Best, Dr. Emer.