Will I be eligible for 6 month smile braces? (photos)

I want to close my gaps. I've had braces once before but it was the original metal and my teeth ended up with gaps.

Six month braces

Limited orthodontic treatment with Cfast or six month braces can be used successfully to close gaps between teeth and correct alignment problems. . 

6 month smiles

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your teeth appear to be evenly spaced so I don't think orthodontics is the answer to your problem I suggest you consider veneers. Veneers  will close the remaining spaces without wearing braces. I think your problem has to do with a wide arch and narrow teeth. I think that if you go back into braces to close the spaces they will open up as soon as the braces are removed.