Drooping mouth corner treatment - asymmetrical (Photo)

Hello doctors i noticed that my mouth corners have drooped especially one side and make me look frown or sad face. how to fix this issue for longer lasting result?

Hi Sarah,

There are many fillers on the market, but I would recommend Botox. Such a procedure would work by injecting the areas immediately below the exterior corners of your lips. This will lift and tighten the sides of your mouth to eliminate the "permanent frown" that you're referencing.

Warm regards,

Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Dropping mouth

Hi Sarah, what you're seeing is due to the cheek volume loss in your face that slowly happens as we age. The way to fix this is using a filler called Voluma, which lasts up to 2 years. I would recommend injecting it into your upper cheeks, to bring your mouth corners up and give you a natural lift. I would start with 1ml of Voluma per side. I do thousands of this procedure a year and clients love the results.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician