Are there any doctors in the US that do V-line/Jaw Contouring Surgery and can transform my U shape Face to a V-shape? (photo)

I am interested in Jaw contouring surgery. I feel like my lower face looks very masculine and I want an Oval face shape. I love how it looks when I edited my photo (the right image) with a sharpie to give me more of a V-shape. I DO NOT want to Fly to Korea to do this surgery and I am having a tough time finding someone experienced in the USA and also someone who can give me a drastic result not something very mild ( that botox achieves).

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

No doctor answers yet