What doctors in the LA area perform abdominal etching? I had BBL months ago and want to have my abdomen lipod and etched (Photo)

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Abdominal Etching

Thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for abdominal etching. We can achieve the abdominal etching look you are interested in. We are a Los Angeles based practice in Beverly Hills. 

-Best of luck to you

MiKO Plastic Surgery

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS