What's up Doc? I had Ultherapy and now it's a year and my jawline is messy. Would Thermage help?

I am a 35 year-old model. I was trying to keep up over here. My face tightened, and became really thin. It did not bother me. A year later, I am so depressed! My jawline is bulky, big and loose. My friend was the RN and top notch. I just think the procedure is crap. Will Thermage fix this mess? Or will it make matters worse? HUGE MISTAKE. HELP!!!

Ultherapy

Hello regretting.

I am sorry you are in this predicament. Unfortunately you are not alone. I have personally repaired 4 damaged faces in young beautiful girls who have used Ultherapy and thermage this year. My advice would be to avoid any more energy based treatments to your face. I do not use either of these machines as (and my practice is niche so I may see a biased subset) the risks significantly outweigh the benefits imo.

Good luck.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Better results with Thermage.

I don't know what your jawline looked like originally. I personally prefer Thermage and find my results better than Ulthera. It is possible that Thermage would be of nice benefit for you. Remember that more scientific papers have been written on Thermage than on any other technology. And remember that Thermage has been more recently updated than Ultherapy.

Thermage

I have been doing Thermage for years and have never seen any of the situations that you are describing from Ultherapy.  I am seeing patients now who have complained of similar problems from Ulthera.  I would consult a specialist to see if some of this can be repaired through cosmetic fillers, Sculptra, Aquagold, and lasers.  Best, Dr. Green