Distribution of new fat deposit after liposculpture?

Want to change my fat distribution to a more feminine (more fat in hip) instead of masculine (arms and waist) I know number of fat cells as well as hormones direct location of fat deposit. If I get lipo done, what are the chances of fat cell growth i t problem areas due to hormonal influences alone? I am in good shape- just arms and abs hold a small amount of excess. Also, obviously not transgender, but could mild hormone therapy help me in this regard? What are my best options for a more feminine shape?

Shape Your Body With Liposculpture

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can make the changes you want to your body with liposculpture. Once the fat has been removed, it will not return to that particular area unless you gain weight. Please consult with a board-certified dermatologist to find out how to get the shape you want. At that time, you can discuss any other concerns or issues you have as well as how to maintain your newly sculpted form.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting --- Redistribution of Fat

This can be done but you need a formal consultation. I find that VASER/Water Jet fat harvesting with PRP for transfer would be best.  You may want body sculpting at the same time, please see a HI DEF expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.