Distribution of new fat deposit after liposculpture?

Want to change my fat distribution to a more feminine (more fat in hip) instead of masculine (arms and waist) I know number of fat cells as well as hormones direct location of fat deposit. If I get lipo done, what are the chances of fat cell growth i t problem areas due to hormonal influences alone? I am in good shape- just arms and abs hold a small amount of excess. Also, obviously not transgender, but could mild hormone therapy help me in this regard? What are my best options for a more feminine shape?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting --- Redistribution of Fat

This can be done but you need a formal consultation. I find that VASER/Water Jet fat harvesting with PRP for transfer would be best.  You may want body sculpting at the same time, please see a HI DEF expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.