Dermabrasion expert in California?

i would like to receive recommendations for doctors who are an experft in performing dermabrasion in california? I've had this procedure outside of California and before was happy withit. Thank you

Dermabrasion

Thank you for your question. You may benefit by asking your surgeon outside of California for recommendation inside California. I suggest you next consult in person with a few board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area to determine which surgeon you like best in terms of their experience, your rapport with them, and their patient testimonials and before/after photos. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dermabrasion expert in Los Angeles

Laser and fractional RF can be used alongside dermabrasion to help recontour texture and surface irregularities in the skin. An excellent procedure. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS