Depressed Scar; will Carboxytherapy can help with it? (Photo)

I had a scar from spider bites and I want to get rid of the scar. Any recommendations? Doctor said surgery will make a new scar. Will Carboxytherapy can help with the scar? Thank you

Depressed Scar; will Carboxytherapy can help with it?

Thanks for your query. There are multiple options for treatment of a scar like this, but preferably you can go in subscision followed by any of the treatment like ematrix, Carboxytherapy, co2 fractional, or derma roller. It might take a couple of sittings for the same but you will get a nice result. Carboxytherapy does help in removing the scar but a preference would be co2 fractional or ematrix as they have better results. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Depressed Scars -- Subcision/Laser/Nedling/Bellafill or Punch Excision

I find that surgery, subcision, fillers or microneedling do the best for this.  Please see an expert for an evaluation. Dr. Emer.

Carboxy Therapy

You have a couple options including surgical revision and laser resurfacing.  We would not recommend carboxy therapy.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD