Can a different dentist check the bonding of my porcelain veneers without having to take them off?

Hi! I got my porcelain veneers done overseas and now I'm extremely worried that their bonding and size fitting might not be the standard. I don't want to get rotten teeth because of this down the road and safe is better than sorry. I was wondering if it's possible to have a different dentist look at the bonding and the size and check if it's done well with out having to take them off or break them.

Need veneers checked by an American cosmetic dentist after medical tourism #DrSarahThompson

Any qualified cosmetic dentist in America can pretty much check the fit of your veneers.  I would not recommend going  abroad for veneers, simply because the patient has no way of knowing what kind of material is being used. Lead has been found in some of these veneers. 

Your dentist can check the margins, make sure there is no leakage under the veneers, check your bite and overall aesthetics and condition. It is not possible to check the actual bond strength without removing. This is dependent on the technique and materials used. Good luck!

Victoria Veytsman, DDS
New York Dentist

Bonding Of Porcelain Veneers

You sure can have a dentist check the seal of the porcelain veneers, however they will not be able to check the bond strength of the veneer to the tooth.  They will be able to let you know if there is any leakage under them and/or if the gums are healthy.  Best of luck.  

Checking veneers

You can certainly have a dentist check veneers that were done in another country. The dentist will not have to remove the veneer to check it. If there is a problem you will need to decide if it's worth traveling to a foreign country to have dentistry done ( where there isn't the standard of care that we have in the US) or to have it done locally( where it can easily be fixed if there is a problem).