Can a doc repair teeth under bridge then replace same bridge?

My mouth hurts so bad I have a bridge but I have cavities under neath now my bridge is loose and gums swollen , I ant afford new bridge, any suggestions???

Bridge can not be re used!

Where there is a problem with the teeth under a bridge it would make it necessary for the bridge to be removed to access the teeth, Once the teeth are restored and saved, then a new bridge would have to be made. Delaying taking care of cavaties under a bridge only makes the problem advance and get worse. Please see your provider for an evaluation to guide you properly.

Los Angeles Dentist

Dental restorations cannot be reused

The process to fix teeth under a bridge will destroy the bridge, making it unusable. While there may be a way to use the bridge as a temporary restoration, even THAT is pushing it.