Daughter hit me in my right breast implant & fell on top. What could have happened to my implant? What type of damage? (Photos)

My daughter elbowed me in my right breast implant and fell on top. I'm in so much pain. It eased just a tad bit but then the day after I went zip lining. When I stretched my arm back pain was sharp and got worse. If I sneeze or cough it's very painful. Same as I'm laying down in bed or in the process of getting up from bed, it hurts very much. When I take deep breaths it's also very painful. What could have happened to my implant? What type of damage?

Breast pain

You might have done a bit of damage but maybe not, it's best to go back to your surgeon so they can assess you.

Breast Trauma

I'm assuming surgery was not recent, and you are well healed. It is likely nothing happened to the actual implant, but there may have been a tear to the scar capsule around the implant.  You will eventually feel well again without discomfort. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Painful breast implant

Thank you for your question and for the photographs. 

There are several possible causes of your pain, but it best to seek medical attention by your surgeon. An in-person physical examination is the best and safest way to diagnose if there is an issue with your breast implant. There may be swelling, bleeding, capsule tear, etc., but these cannot be diagnosed via internet. Best to call your surgeon and be seen soon. Best of luck to you!