How curvy can I get my body to look? Surgery jan 13 should I gain more weight for what I want? (photo)

I want a shapely figure, I have no hips at all and lil projection! I'm 5'2 155 lb. lipo of waist,bra roll, entire abdomen and lower back. I have a very athletic build n after the surgery I will get back into shape by incorporating heavy weight lifting, hopefully that will also help build my new physique even curvier? The smallest my waist gets is about 25' currently @ 33'. Anyway just want some advice on how to achieve the look of the models pic I posted, thank you

Look of model and BBL

THe woman you posted has almost 0 body fat, Your goal to look like that is probably unrealistic. A BBL can be done for you and you can have a nice result. Best to be seen in person.

Look of model and BBL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How curvy can I get my body to look? Surgery jan 13 should I gain more weight for what I want?

You do not need to gain weight. I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1000 cc to your buttocks if you want that much. As a bodybuilder, I can tell you that exercise in the gym will only help the result.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Thank you for your question, in you're pictures I can appreciate several pockets of fat that can be used to contour your body. There is enough fat for a successful Brazilian Butt Lift, I would transfer that fat to buttocks and hips to give you a beautiful hourglass shape and more roundness and projection in the buttocks.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Your actual weight is ok

Your actual weight is ok for liposculpture and fat transfer to your butts. You should get a much better hour glass figure.

Honestly i dont think just with your surgery you are going to get that desired pics body showed on here. You have another type of body.

The desired body showed, have a lot of gym training... you could have it with some time.

Your actual weight is ok