How much is the cost of buccal fat removal, perioral mound lipo and a neck lift?

Hi there, Im 21 years old and hate my fave completely. I started smoking a while back and I think it made my fave deflated, I feel my protruding perioral mounds and my cheek mass at the bottom of my face rather than the apple.of my cheeks. My face isnt fat but my lower face is bulky especially at the perioral mound eegion. I would like to just have a more chiseled fsce and have seen good results on here. What's my price range?

Facial Contouring

The concerns you describe are common for younger patients.  However, without a proper evaluation it is hard to make any recommendations.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can guide you and assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.  Cost will depend on the skill of the surgeon along with what procedures you decide to proceed with to achieve your result.