Cost of breast lift and augmentation?

What is the average cost of a breast lift and augmentation?

Cost of Breast lift and augmentation

The cost for this surgery is about $10,000. This includes the surgeon's fee, implants (silicone), and the anesthesiologist's and operating room fees. Hope this helps.Dr K

Average costs for procedures

can be researched on realself.com.  As for individual prices, you need to simply make calls to local surgeons close to you and ask for the costs, inclusive of anesthesia, implants, anesthesia and lab... the 'out the door' costs as some places will try to entice you with releasing only the surgeon's fees which will be lower than everyone elses until the extra fees are added on.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost

Thank you for the question and fees vary from office to office as does skill. So go on some complimentary consultations, become informed what procedures might be best for you, look at photos and compare fees and find your surgeon.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Cost of breast lift and augmentation?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.

Cost of breast lift and augmentation?

Thank you for your question.  Based on over 3300 reviews from realself, the average cost of a breast lift with implants is $8825.  This will vary with surgeon and location.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Augmentation Mastopexy

The cost of any surgery may vary considerably, but there is usually a common number or average price. Variables that affect cost include geographic location, surgeon experience, and surgeon popularity. This particular procedure's cost can also be affected by implant type and mastopexy type. I think a range might be somewhere between $7500 and $25000, with the average somewhere on the low side of in the middle.  

There are two things for certain: the lower end of the price spectrum will expose you to a much higher risk of complications, and the upper end of the spectrum will not necessarily guarantee you a better result. 

Augmentation mastopexy in particular has a very high rate of complications on average, and that is why the 'average' plastic surgeon does it in two procedures. In busy metropolitan cities, more surgeons are opting to do it in one surgery to stay competitive with their peers. Unfortunately, many have not yet acquired the experience to perform this surgery consistently well.  That is why it is important to visit only ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery. These surgeons have likely been in practice a substantial period of time - at least more than 10 years, have developed a reputation as a breast specialist, and perform this surgery many times weekly.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Cost of breast lift and breast augmentation?

Thanks for your question however without posting photographs it is impossible to know the type and nature of breast lift that you require.  This plus the type of breast implant will affect the cost which does vary from office to office.I would suggest that you meet with several board-certified (ABPS) plastic surgeons to find the doctor you are most comfortable with based on your face-to-face consultation and review of the physician's before-and-after photographs of other patients similar to yourself.

Good luck and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Cost of Surgery

Usually, there are three cost, the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, and operating room (facility).  At the time of your consult you are given these fees.  Consult with board certified plastic surgeons to find one you are comfortable with.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Cost of Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift with Implants.

Realself provides data for the average cost of this procedure and others for your specific geographic area. Cost of breast lift with implants can vary significantly depending on the surgeon's fee, implant fee, facility fee and anesthesia fee.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Breast Lift with Implants.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS