Need a cosmetic surgeon in LA that does Botox - not an RN

I've got a complicated case, so I need an actual MD that has a more sophisticated understanding of the muscles in the forehead. Any recommendations would be helpful.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

LA doctor for Botox

Although I work in London as an Oculoplastic surgeon, I know very good LA ophthalmologists who do Botox around the face and eyes, from having heard them speak at the American and European Societies of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and read their publications. Look on the ASOPRS website to identify an Aesthetic Reconstructive Surgeon who can tackle more difficult problems like yours, a Dermatologist such as Rebecca Fitzgerald. 
I have no financial interest in recommending those Physicians.

London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox and the Forehead

Botox would be a great injection for you in the forehead area.  The best way to find an experienced Botox injector is to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Botox.  In NYC there are organizations like Castle Connolly which critique physicians which must be voted on by their peers.  

Forehead Deep Wrinkles

I've treated several male patients with similarly very deep wrinkles in the midforehead area.  It's very important to avoid injecting botulinum in areas that are likely to cause your eyebrows to drop down.  The improvement however can potentially be dramatic.
There are many good derms and plastic surgeons in LA who are experienced and can give you good results.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Surgeon in LA

Thank you for your question and photo.  You should begin your search by looking for board certified plastic surgeons in the area by looking at websites' before and after photos as well as patient reviews.  Then, schedule a consultation to be seen in person.

Botox and Forehead Lines

There are many physicians who do a great job with botox on the forehead, in your case it is likely you will need fillers and skin tightening/lifting as well to get the results you are likely looking for.  Please see only an MD with fellowship experience. Best, Dr. Emer.

Need a cosmetic surgeon in LA that does Botox

I have been injecting Botox for many years with great success.  Facial Plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons and dermatologists all have understanding of the facial muscles.

Cosmetic surgeon in LA that does Botox

Refer to the botoxcosmetic website which is managed by Allergan, the manufacturer of botox, voluma, and juvederm. Dr. Rivkin and Dr. Taheri have good reputations.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Botox

Botox is a prescriptive medical treatment and all Botox should be done by a qualified and experienced Physician or at least under the direct supervision of the physician (not from 50 miles away, actually in the office supervision). Your case is not complicated as it will not reverse with Botox, no matter who injects it. At this point, you have developed a deep static furrow and the best you can hope for with Botox, is to keep it from worsening especially with dynamic muscle contraction. You will need surgical division of the frontal is muscle with a possible brow lift which may be accomplished adequately through endoscopic approach.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgeon that Does Botox Injections

In our clinic all the Botox injections are done by the surgeons. No nurses do this although it is legal in the state of California.

Botox injection by surgeon in LA area

I also do all injections myself. Please be aware that you appear to have very strong expression muscles and for at least the first two or three treatments you will probably need a little more dose and a little shorter re-treatment schedule than average.  Also while your creasing will be improved it is unlikely that they will be entirely gone.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon