Best Cosmetic Dentist around Los Angeles?

I have had braces twice, and my peg laterals bonded twice. It's safe to say I don't have good luck with dentists. I want to get veneers over my peg laterals since my bonding is becoming discolored. But I truly want the best doctor. I live in Los Angeles, any suggestions within an hour radius??? Desperate.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Best Cosmetic Dentist in L.A. Area

I would recommend Dr. Jose Luis Ruiz in the L. A. area.  Check out his website and reviews. You will be very happy with what he can do for you.  

Best Dentist in Los Angeles for #Veneers .... #DrSarahThompson

Hello alanka49,
I would recommend researching the doctors on this site.  Look at their actual before and after patient pics and compare the before pics to your own teeth.  A lot of doctors will say that they're the best, but patient pics tell the whole story.  This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100