What can I do to correct uneven nipples and saggy breasts? (Photo)

I'm 30 years old and my breast are within size c range, but about a year post pregnancy I started noticing change in size. My right boob is bigger and sags more, and the nipples are completely uneven. What procedure would benefit me? This is dragging down my self esteem.

Uneven breasts

You have beautiful breasts, separately, but as you say, uneven. In my lectures, I often say "breasts are sisters and not twins."  In my opinion, breast lifts of both breasts and a small implant in your left would achieve better symmetry, but not perfection.

Breast assymetry

You would do very well with bilateral breast reduction with a lift. The bigger one on your right can be reduced to match the left. I don't think you need an implant.   I would do a wise pattern lift which is a vertical with a small incision underneath your breasts.  Best to go to a board certified plastic surgeon who does this all the time. Good luck!  You should do very well.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

What can I do to correct uneven nipples and saggy breasts?

The right breast could be reduced and lifted to match the left breast. Or the left breast could also be lifted if you wish. The areolar areas could also be made to match at the same time.

Fred Suess, MD

With uneven breasts that droop

everyone should have recommended an asymmetric reduction mammaplasty or mastopexy on the smaller side and a reduction on the larger side to match as close as possible.  Perfect symmetry is very elusive so you should not expect it.  This would make you perkier, correcting the sag, and make your nipples closer to level with each other.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for posting the photos.  On the larger breast I would reduce and lift it, while only lifting the smaller side.  That way you can get more perkiness and more symmetry.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Your breasts are asymmetric, this is true, but this type of issue is one that experienced breast surgeons like myself and others commonly fix with a combination of lifting and asymmetric reduction of different amounts of tissue on each side.  The surgery should not only improve your breast appearance but also make finding clothes and bras much easier and such garments will be much more comfortable.  Find a local Board Certified plastic surgeon to help and I bet you will be very pleased with your results.

Breast Reduction

You are a great candidate for an asymmetric breast reduction and lift to achieve size and shape symmetry. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in breast surgery. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Asymmetry

Thank you for the photos and with RFAL you maybe able to scarlessly lift your breasts and correct the asymmetry.  So find an expert in your area that uses this technique

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast lift and reduction

You can lift the smaller side and keep most all of the volume and lift and reduce the larger one to match. Choose the surgeon very carefully here.

Asymmetry

A breast reduction on the right side and breast lift on the left can help correct asymmetry. The scarring can however be very significant. Important to weigh both risks and benefits.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS