What is the best way to correct my profile with a non invasive surgery? Will Juvederm to plump up my upper lip help? (photo)

Lip & Chin Enhancement Good Choices

Hi, and thanks for submitting your question and photo. As you suggested, enhancing your upper lip with a high-quality filler such as JUVÉDERM or TEOSYAL would be a good step for refining your profile. Skillful injections of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA could also be a good choice for you to increase the projection of your chin. In the U.S., VOLUMA is advertised more for cheek enhancement, but in Canada, where I practice, it is also approved for the chin and has become quite popular. A strong chin would better balance your upper and lower facial proportions and give your entire jawline a more refined, elegant look. You could try VOLUMA in this area to see how you like it, and then perhaps consider a permanent chin implant in the future if you feel ready for surgery. VOLUMA, which is a denser filler, lasts up to 2 years, and lip fillers generally last about 6 months to a year. I think this is a good place to start, in your case. Good luck with your decision!

Burlington Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm will help your profile

Thank you for sharing your question and photo. It appears that you would look great with a conservative amount of Juvederm placed in your lips and chin. Fortunately, this can be reversed if you are not happy. You should see an experienced injector in person for comprehensive evaluation of your face and in depth discussion of treatment options. Good luck.

Fillers

Between fillers and Botox, it is basically possible to reshape the lower face. I usually use them in conjunction, but the exact combo for you will require an in person exam. I suggest that you schedule a consultation with either a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

HA fillers will work very good here, you should see someone experienced, often cannulas can limit complications.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Juvederm for your Profile

Thank you for submitting your photo.  Juvederm is a great option to enhance your upper lip.  An expert injector should be able to enhance your upper lip and have it look very natural.  Another option to help with your profile would be to consider adding some Juvederm to your chin.  Good luck!

Juvederm and Lip Fillers

Juvederm is a wonderful filler for the lips.  It would definitely improve the facial profile and rejuvenate your face.  Best, Dr. Green

Improving Facial Profile

From your photo it appears that your upper lip would benefit from filler however more importantly it appears that you would benefit from a conservatively sized chin augmentation.  This is a small surgery but one that gives long lasting and effective results.  A temporary alternative would be to inject fat or hyaluronic fillers into your chin but both would be less effective and only provide temporary results.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What is the best way to correct my profile with a non invasive surgery? Will Juvederm to plump up my upper lip help?

Hi, from the attached photo the issue with your profile is the weak chin.  Chin augmentation can be done using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) to create harmony and balance to the lower face.  You can add some volume to the upper lip for further aesthetic improvements but the chin should be the primary focus.  Hope this helps. 

Correcting My Profile

Augmenting your upper lip with fillers would improve proportions in the lower 1/3rd of your face. Despite your preference for non-invasive treatment I strongly recommend that you consider the placement of a silastic chin implant which will provide permanent correction of your weak chin. 

Juvederm lip

Yes Juvederm would help with your upper lip.  It is not a surgical procedure and results are reversible.  

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD