Coolaser Made by Dr Simon Ourian, for Crowsfeet?

I recently went to a consultation in Beverly Hills and consulted with a doctor about a new laser called 'Coolaser'. Yelp reviews for the laser seem to be positive, at least for acne scar patients. I however want it for lax skin around the eyes/crowsfeet, botox is not enough ! Anyone know if this laser is ideal for lax skin/mild wrinkles? I have already treated the area with Active FX and Ulthera, no change/results for the loose skin /crowsfeetresulted.

Los Angeles treatments for acne scars with Hidef Acne Scar Protocol

For these scars, I would use our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes Ematrix RF, Clear and Brilliant laser, vbeam, and Melarase creams. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#realself100 Surgeon