What is considered a "normal" reaction to a MyBody/Glowbiotics Probiotic Face Peel? (Photo)

I had this peel done yesterday and within the hour, I started to have a reaction. I got dark steaks all over my face, I'm peeling as well as my cheeks are glowing red. I was told I should see minor peeling and no downtime. Is this normal?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Your recovery depends on the specific technique used and the strength of the laser. During your healing process, new collagen and elastic fibers are formed. The laser requires the skin to rebuild itself from the bottom up. I suggest that you revisit your recovery instructions with your board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon