Which compression garment is better after Brazilian butt lift? Does it need to have holes or is thin fabric recommended? (Photo)

Can my new compression garment reduce the size/results? What can I do to help the fat transfer survive? Surgery was performed about 3 weeks ago

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Choosing a compression garment

The selection of the compression garment should definitely be done by the plastic surgeon. I don't know any plastic surgeon in our community that does not supply the compression garment after the procedure. The patient needs to be sized appropriately and that should be done during an examination. I would be leery of any doctor at the tells you to go out and buy your own compression garment. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD