Do I need a compression bra? I feel like I should have one, but my Dr didnt give me one. (photos)

My Dr did not give me one. Just a very soft bra more to hold gauze and to hold me up. I had a reduction 5 weeks ago. I went from a HHH to a B/C bit I never wore a compression bra. Just DALE bra. but I wonder if i should be held in more? my breasts are still huge :(

Breast reduction and surgical bras.

Thank you for your question. The post operative bra is used mainly to hold the dressing against the breasts and to provide  minimal support. Bras will not improve the operation, but they may be detrimental if too tight. In my practice, we do not use compression garments or bras for that reason. I hope you have a nice result.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon