My columella is retracted from a doctor trying to de-rotate my tip?

i had a tip that was a bit over-rotated and the doctor de-rotated it and added a strut removing my columella. it looks very aggressive and sharp and i need to know if there is a solution. i just need my hanging columella back. it has taken all the personality from my face and i met with a doctor on here recently (who only does fillers) and he told me it cannot be fixed because the strut causes the columella to fuse to the septum. please let me know if it can be undone. i greatly appreciate it.

Retracted Columella after Placement of Strut

I need to see pictures or examine your nose to determine if strut removal would be beneficial but a revision will probably be necessary to achieve your goals. It is unlikely that fillers are the best approach.

Replacing a hanging columella?

Yes this can be done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. An exam or photo will be needed to give a proper answer.