Is my CO2 laser recovery abnormal?

I had fractional co2 and erbium 2.5 weeks ago. I'm 27 and had nice skin with no scars, but some laxity. I know it's early in the healing process but I'm concerned because I have noticed some thin raised lines around my eyes. I can feel a ridge between the laser and non lasered area. Either it is raised or the skin is thinner on the lasered area. Near my temple is very sensitive and I still can't wear makeup because removing it causes my skin to peel. Could there be any long term damage?

Swelling after co2 Laser

In my practice you will be swollen for weeks after Co2 laser resurfacing especially since we do full lid and under eye treatment. I suggest oral antihistamines, oral diuretics and oral prednisone if you are concerned. Best, Dr. Emer.