What can be done about close set eyes?

I've been depressed about my narrow set eyes for a long time and there doesn't seem to be any surgery for it. I want to become a model but I'm not pretty and there's no models with close set eyes. What can be done to make my eyes look farther apart and is it possible for me to look a lot more aesthetically appealing with close set eyes?

Depressed over your close set eyes-how about a photograph?

You may be right on or perhaps there is nothing wrong with the distance between your eyelid and what you really mean is something else.  To be at all helpful, help us by posting a picture of your eyelids.  Thanks.