Looking for chin surgery to get rid of a fat/ wide chin with no texture, what can be done?

Chin implantation

I would be interested to see photos of your chin from the front and profile to better answer your question. I find that solid silastic extended prejowl implants work nicely to add lasting definition and projection to the chin without creating an unnatural contour. The implants are safe and the procedure requires only a small incision in the crease under your chin. Be sure to consult with an experienced facial plastic or plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Good luck!

Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon