Would chin lipo help? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Chin lipo and chin implant
Would chin lipo help?
I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty. I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
Hope this helps.
Chin Lipo Candidate
Thanks for your question and pictures!
It seems like the chin lipo/chin implant combination would work well for your face. Your best bet would be to visit a board-certified surgeon in person to develop a personalized plan for optimal results.
Best of luck!
You might also like...
Chin implant for better profile
- You have two good choices -
- You can have a bone operation (genioplasty) to move your jaw forward
- Or you can have an extended chin implant to create the same look.
- In either case, I believe you need a little liposuction and tightening of the muscle under the chin as well.
- Find a Board Certified Plastic or Facial Plastic Surgeon - there are many excellent ones in LA>
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
This will move your collapsed chin muscles forward and draw forward your neckline.
Plastic surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons do this.
Possible chin liposuction and implant
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.