Could chin implants and lipo give me results like this? (photos)

I have a very weak chin and a lot of fat under my chin. My question is that if results like the second picture could be achieved.

Chin profile

Starting out with a smooth, youthful jawline like yours allows for several surgical or non surgical treatment options. In your case, I prefer a single treatment session and would recommend a chin implant and either liposuction underneath the chin or the use Kybella to dissolve the fat away. The use of Kybella will not give you the instant results that can be achieved with liposuction.

Chin Contouring with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound and implants

Yes, this look can be achieved and there are a few different options. I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin in those who are candidates but Kybella/implants/fillers can be used as an alternative. Implants can be done at the same time or even fat grafting. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Chin and lipo

You have excellent profile for a young lady.  I would suggest a small chin implant if at all and micro lipo given what you have as before after.  Best to examine you and see a frontal view.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Chin implant

From your pictures, you could get to something close.  I would need to do an in-office exam and then we would discuss what is reasonable.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Could chin implants and liposuction give me results like this?

There is only a minimal amount of fat deposits in the neck, so a conservative liposuction can accomplish removal of the deposits in that area. A chin implant would be much more significant and bring the chin forward to help with facial balance and proportions. The digital morphed pictures do appear realistic. For more information and many examples of this combination, please see the link and the video below

Could chin implants and lipo give me results like this?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak and there is a slight amount of excess fat below the chin.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.  Liposuction, under the chin, can be performed at the same time to yield results similar to those shown in your "after" example.

Hope this helps.