Can chemical peels give you flawless skin?

My face looks worn out and I'm barely 22 i look like a kid but with features of an old person like eye bags fine wrinkles under eye nasal folds some acne marks scars. I refuse to accept how I look and have this belief that if I keep doing chemical peels like tca peeling my skin once a month I will eventually have normal skin. The best way I can describe my face is like an old used road / street. With cracks and bumps and want to have a smooth pavement like when they make a new road

TCA not answer

There are other approaches -radiofrequency tightening with thermisomooth can tighten the skin around the eyes and neckline. Go to thermi.com for a physician near you.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Multiple TCA peels improve the skin dramatically.

The more peels you do , the better your skin looks as a general rule. Some patients do medium TCA peels once every 2-4 weeks and improve their skin so much after 4-6 peels.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

1. Chemical peels yes the quarterly dermatology peels they can give you almost flawless skin- you need to wear sunblock with an

• Can chemical peels give you flawless skin..

• My face looks worn out and I'm barely 22 i look like a kid but with features of an old person like eye bags fine wrinkles under eye nasal folds some acne marks scars. I refuse to accept how I look and have this belief that if I keep doing chemical peels like tca peeling my skin once a month I will eventually have normal skin. The best way I can describe my face is like an old used road / street. With cracks and bumps and want to have a smooth pavement like when they make a new road

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical Peel

It sounds like you are dealing with oily skin and acne, textural damage and scarring. These are problems that often go hand in hand, and although they are frustrating, there are solutions. Simply peeling your skin without first making it strong and tolerant will likely not give you the benefit that you are looking for and can even cause damage. The first step for you will be getting a proper assessment. 

Zein E. Obagi, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical peels are an excellent treatment to use for a number of your issues. Here at my practice we offer our patients an extensive peel menu to treat nearly every skin problem, including:

Fine lines and wrinkles
Loss of firmness/Sagging skin
Dark Spots/Hyperpigmentation/Melasma
Acne
Post-acne scars
Dullness
Rough texture
Enlarged pores
and Uneven skin tone

You might like to start out with a gentler peel first. The Alpha Beta® Professional Peels used at our office contains a blend of acids at low concentrations to deliver maximum benefits without irritation, dryness, or flaking.

• Frequency: Every 4 to 6 weeks.
• Downtime: None (you will walk out glowing, feeling fresh and happy)
• Available in: Original, Extra strength & Clinical strength

Done once a month in a series of three or four should give you a good idea on how deep you need to go. Deeper chemical peels produce more-dramatic results, but also involve longer recovery times.

You can also try a Retinol Peel: Our deeper peels—which also go by names like the vitamin A peel or retinoic acid peel—deliver a stronger concentration of acid, followed by a high dose of retinol, or vitamin A, to maximize ingredient penetration and absorption of the anti-aging actives.

• Frequency: A few times a year
• Downtime: 5 to 7 days
• Available in: Universal, Intermediate & Advanced

TCA Peel: The deepest peel in our arsenal; it can only be performed by physicians as it contains powerful but effective trichloroacetic acid to deliver intense treatment—and results.

Frequency: Once every 5+ years
• Downtime: Up to 2 weeks

Dennis Gross, MD

Older Skin at age 24

Without a photo it is impossible to give you real advice.  If you would re-post your question with a photo to determine what the cause of the aging is I would be more than glad to help you.  Chemical peels definitely help you rejuvenate the skin.  Best, Dr. Green