What's better for cellulite treatment? I don't necessarily want to slim down, just smooth out the dimples.

Velashape, zerona, or ilipo? I don't necessarily want to slim down, just smooth out the dimples.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

What is the most cost effective and long lasting treatment for the dimpling of cellulite?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

Thank you for your question. I recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite and from your photos you appear to be a good candidate for the procedure. Cellulaze is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:

Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Consider cellulaze option

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellfina

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Viora Smoothing of Cellulite Dimples

Viora Reaction Radio Frequency energy targets fat pockets to reduce fat cell volume and increase the metabolism while vacuum mechanism increases local blood circulation and lymphatic drainage f or smoother, tighter skin.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cellulite treatment

There are only two devices that are FDA approved for cellulite treatment, Cellulaze and Cellfina. Cellulaze uses a laser and Celfina uses a tiny blade to cut the bands that make the dimples. I have both in the office, without a photograph it is impossib to know if you are a candidate for procedure. Distinct dimples are treated better than generalized waviness. I offer complimentary consultations. Hope this helps and best wishes. 

Cellulite Treatment -- The best option is cellulaze or cellfina/subcision, Velashape and Venuslegacy too

Non invasive options the best are velashape and venus legacy.  But I find that surgical options are better for long term improvement.  I suggest you seek advice from a body contouring expert who specializes in cellulite and other skin tightening and fat reducing technologies.  Best, Dr. Emer.