What's the best cellulite treatment in Los angeles?

I am 5'8 and fluctuate between 118-120 pounds, I eat a paleo diet, one "cheat meal" a week, I don't drink or smoke, I workout 4 days a week strength training, 2 days a week cardio and I still have cellulite in my thighs, i feel like I have more cellulite than my friends who are overweight and live a unhealthy lifestyle. I have tried vela shape which did nothing, I have tried body brushing...nothing. Is there any real treatment for women who are already fit and healthy and still have ugly cellulite?

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

I am an advocate of a cellulite treatment known as the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment which I developed, which can improve cellulite on the buttocks and thighs. I have used this extensively on primary and revision procedures. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Best cellulite treatment

Investigate Cellfina, probably the best treatment for cellulite on the market today. Cellfina releases the fibrous bands causing cellulite under local anesthesia with a fine reciprocating needle. Patient satisfaction rates exceed 90% three years after treatment.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.
It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi orĀ Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Cellphone is available at Marina Plastic Surgery in Los Angeles and I recommend Dr. Grant Stevens (unless you want to come to Arizona!!!). Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment option

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Best Cellulite Treatment

There is no best treatment.  It has to be individulized to your own body, which requires an in person consultation.  There are noninvasive options like velashape and venus as well as surgical options such as Cellulaze, subcision, fat grafting.  Please see someone with experienced and who has a body contouring practice soley dedicated to this type of treatment.