Cellulite treatment?

Is there any cellulite treatments available? I am a thin girl (5'5" 119 lbs) but I do have quite a bit of cellulite on my thighs and butt ... also I did have a bbl just recently.. is there a safe cellulite treatment for my buttock area that will not damage the result of my bbl?

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question.Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellulite treatment?

Check out Cellfina, the most effective treatment for cellulite today. It can be performed under local anesthesia with virtually no downtime. Patient satisfaction rates two years after the procedure are well in excess of 90%.

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

The best treatment for cellulite is cellfina followed by external heating procedures such as velashape or venus legacy and/or ThermiRF. I use cellfina the same day that we do buttock augmentation. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer