How many CCs should be injected into each cheek to see decent results? - Brazilian Butt Lift.

I am pretty petite (small bones and all). I'm 5'5" and weight about 123, I am trying to get a BBL done and was wondering how much weight I'd need to gain in order to get a good amount of CCs injected into my butt to get a butt the size of Kylie Jenner. I do have bigger arms (for a slim girl), stubborn love handles, and a little fat on my stomach. I don't really want too much fat taken from my thighs either, as I want to look proportioned.

BBL candidate

Given your height and weight alone, you may not be a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. You would need to consult with a few plastic surgeons in person to have a better idea of how much fat you would need to gain. The number of ccs of fat injected is so variable depending on how the surgeon prepares the fat, that I can not even give you an estimate without seeing a photo or seeing you in person.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

Although I love the Kardashians and definitely watch their show, I cannot tell you from the information given if you can obtain a shape like Kylie after a BBL. When you have very specific goals like this one, it is best to see a PS in person, so they can examine you to see if this is realistic. I will say I do a lot of these in my practice and I have had beautiful results on very "thin" patients as it takes less fat volume transfer to make a noticeable difference on a petite patient.

How Many CC's per butt for a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I can't give you a specific amount without an in-person exam or at a minimum a photo review.  I will typically transfer around 1000cc/side for a total of 2000cc.  The main limiting factors of how much fat transferred are:  1) available fat and 2) stretch of the skin.  Individuals with very big butts have had either multiple fat transfers performed and/or have had butt implants in addition to fat grafting. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

The appropriate amount of fat injected

it's hard to say what the right amount of fat injected should be without pictures or an examination.

It's also hard to tell how much fat could be harvested without weight gain.

I personally do not believe patients should gain weight for the purpose of having fat transfer unless they plan on maintaining a higher weight in the future.

It's important to keep expectations realistic.

I suggest having several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon who have expertise in this procedure.

In my practice typical volumes for a Brazilian are 700 to 1500 mL per side.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL results at 123 pounds

I worry that you don't have enough fat to allow for an effective result from fat transfer alone. You may want to consider a buttocks implant which is very safe when performed routinely. Please see below result for an example.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon