How many cc can be use for a Brazilian butt lift?

How many cc's can be used in a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?

This is a commonly asked question. When it comes to how much fat I am able to put in your butt and hips, I always tell my patients that it comes down to 2 possibilities - either I run out of fat to put in your butt, or I run out of room for the fat. So, the answer is that it really depends on how much fat you have to donate, how much room you have in your butt to hold the fat, and what type of look you are going for. Assuming you have enough fat, and enough room for the fat, we can put as much as you want. The vast majority of my patients get well over 1000cc injected PER SIDE, and many get as much as 1500cc per side. Find a surgeon experienced in BBLs who can show you over 100 of his or her own before and after results (long-term results, and not pics taken in the operating room). 

BBL

Thank you for your question. How many cc's can be used for a Brazilian butt lift - I have personally transferred up to 1900 cc's of fat to each buttock, all depending on the original patient anatomy of course. Start with finding a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed at least 100 Brazilian butt lift procedures per year. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Fat transfer to the buttock

The amount of fat (measured in cc's) injected into a buttock depends on how much donor fat is available on your body and the quality of the skin and soft tissue. There is a limit as to how much fat will fit into a designated area. A consultation in person will help determine if you are a good candidate and roughly how much fat may be injected per side.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How much fat can be transferred in BBL?

This is a commonly asked question and the amount of fat harvested depends on the amount that can be transferred in addition to the your desired results. When I see patient's in consultation I am looking for enough fat that I can harvest from liposuction while contouring curves. The volume that is injected is not as important as the lipocontouring. To best answer this question, seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Amount of fat

Thank you for this great common question.

Amount of fat transfered really depends on the amount of fat obtained through liposuction.  The fat obtained will then be prepared for transfer and not all the fat obtained is transferable.  So the amount of available fat will depend on both factors. 

Then, amount of fat needed varies based on patients wishes, body habits, size, and shape.   I personally tend to do more of a "Natural Butt Lift".  Regardless of the size, keeping it natural and proportionate.  Please visit my website or instagram to get a better idea.  You can now see the actual surgery and immediate results on "snap chat".  I will explain more during the live surgery.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  You will be clear about the amount fat removed/transfered and also areas of fat removal.

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well....  It depends on each patient located fat on back,flanks and stomach, also thighs if it's asked for the patient on procedure.. I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine in a matter, how your results are going to be!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD