Is it Capsular Contraction or what?? (photos)

I am 5'9 weigh 180lbs. I had breast augmentation 10 Weeks ago. NATRELLE HP GUMMY BEAR my Right side has 550cc and Left has 600cc UNDER the MUSCLE.. also had axilla fatty area removed above my breasts , please don't confuse those scars have nothing to do with the ones from where my implants were placed. The big issue is that one of my breasts looks very asymmetrical and is still positioned too high. I am on Singulair and Vitamin E and massaging a LOT. But I see no results. I am upset

Capsular Contracture/Massage

I don't believe that your photos are displaying as intended. It won't be possible without more information and an exam to determine what your issues and needs are. I recommend that you continue to follow up in person with your Plastic Surgeon and let them advise you.

Is it Capsular Contraction or what??

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for the question and photo. It is difficult to comment on your question from the photos provided. It is best to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon. One of the recommendations to reduce capsular contracture to perform implant massage. Good luck.

Capsular Contracture

Hello,You do not have highly cohesive implants (gummy bears), just style 20 or 45.  As for your issues, your photos were not sufficient. It is probably best if you visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons expert in revision breast surgery for a second opinion. BTW, you can stop the Singulair and the massage. Neither prevent or treat capsular contracture. Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS