Candidate for non surgical nose job? (photos)

I really want to disguise the appearance of my dorsal hump without getting rhinoplasty. I'm only 21 and the thought of a $7k nose job doesn't fit my budget at this time. The front view of my noise is straight and thin and I really have no problems with it. The side profile isn't my favorite because of my dorsal hump. I'm interested in non surgical permanent nose job but I don't want my nose from the side to become too much larger from the injections. What is your opinion?

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

From the limited photos attached here, you appear to be a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Yes the filler an be added to the little dip just above the hump. I would recommend using hyaluronic acid fillers rather than "permanent" fillers just to make sure that you like it. Besides they generally last 1-2 years anyway.

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

A nonsurgical nose job involves the use of fillers which will add volume to the bridge of your nose. Your photos show a slight hump that can effectively be camoflauged with fillers without causing the nose to look too large. However, an in person consultation for examination of your nose would help to confirm this and getting an answer here online does not guarantee that the assessment is exact. A word of caution regarding permanent fillers, however. The two permanent fillers available include Bellafill (collagen) and Silicone. Permanent fillers have a small rate of infection that persists over your lifetime. If an infection occurs it can lead to significant and permanent disfigurement. I have personally had to remove silicone fillers. The risk may not be worth the reward. 

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

Best Candidate for Nasal Fillers? No

Thanks for your post. In my view, you would not be happy with a non-surgical nasal filler as your nasal profile would appear somewhat larger and it is not permanent. For a young person with an attractive appearance, you may benefit from a finesse, refinement rhinoplasty to improve your nasal dorsum and overall facial balance. I can appreciate the issue related to professional fees and expenses at this stage in your life. I would recommend delaying your rhinoplasty surgery for a better opportunity in the future as you become more established. This is my opinion and I hope that reading this helps you decide. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty treatments may be considered for camouflaging the appearance of a dorsal hump.

Based on your photos, you may benefit from consulting with a specialist in nasal injections. Digital photos are not a substitute for an examination. In our practice, we prefer using Silikon-1000 for nonsurgical rhinoplastic procedures. Silikon-1000 is an off-label filler for permanent results, and several treatments may be necessary to achieve a desired result. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I suggest a formal consultation, fillers likely can be used to help camouflage the bump on your nose without surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.