Candidate for gastric sleeve or lipo?

I'm a male I weigh around 260 and I'm 5'11 , my body mostly stores the fat on my lower stomach and thighs and butt , I eat healthy it's just hard to lose the weight in those certain areas

Lipo or Gastric sleeve?

A sleeve gastrectomy is indicated in your case that will take care of the weight issue and also give you amazing quality of life and a better life span. Definitely look into a gastric sleeve. 

warm regards, 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Gastric sleeve

At that weight you have morbid obesity and the liposuction will not remove the overall body fat that is in critical areas. I would seek a bariatric surgeon and get a consultation.

Terry Simpson, MD, FACS
Scottsdale Bariatric Surgeon