Who is the best candidate for diVa vaginal laser treatment?

Can any woman get diVa vaginal rejuvenation treatments?

Who is a candidate?

Any woman who is having problems with urinary stress incontinence, vaginal dryness, or desires vaginal tightness and rejuvenation is an optimal candidate for a DiVA treatment. I am a dermatologist and a mother of 4 beautiful daughters. I have had 4 vaginal deliveries and understand first hand the tolls pregnancy and delivery have on a women's body. I have had 2 Diva treatments over the past 2 months and I am completely WOWED with my results. In just 2 weeks after the first treatment I had significant improvement in vaginal dryness and vaginal tightness. I am now 2 weeks after my second treatment and results are even more impressive. I am excited to complete my 3rd treatment next month to complete the series. I am so excited that something non-surgical could have such an impact on my intimate life. We are proud to offer Diva treatments to our patients because it gives them the confidence and comfort  they had as a young woman.

Who is a candidate?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Any Woman

Any woman who is experiencing or suffering from incontinence, lack of lubrication will benefit from this procedure.  In addition, any woman who desires vaginal tighteninng, or rejuvenation.

Any Woman

All women can be a candidate!

Any woman who is having problems with Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) or a leaky bladder, Vaginal Dryness caused by a loss of estrogen, menopause or chemotherapy treatments or suffering from Vaginal Laxity after childbirth are all optimal candidates for DiVa.

All women can be a candidate!

Any woman is a candidate.

Any woman who has had vaginal deliveries, is experiencing vaginal dryness, laxity from aging, suffering from menopause and has urinary stress incontinence is a candidate for the Sciton diVa Laser Treatment. In 1 to 3 quick, 3 minute treatments, spaced at 4 week intervals, patients notice improvement in all of the above.

Any woman is a candidate.

DiVa Candidate

If a woman is noticing urine leakage when she sneezes, coughs, and/or exercises. Also, overall vaginal dryness. It does that have to pertain to sex, if you notice dryness during your normal daily activities. The patients from our office have been really happy with the results! Schedule a consultation and learn if the diVa is the right treatment for you.

DiVa Candidate

Diva for vaginal rejuvenation

There are some contraindications like severe prolapse, active infection, etc.  Your provider can go over these with you.

Diva for vaginal rejuvenation

The best candidate for diVa vaginal laser is any female with issues such as urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness & irritation (due to menopause, hysterectomy or chemotherapy from reduced estrogen production) or dyspareunia (pain & discomfort during sex), and concerns about vaginal laxity.  After 2-3 treatments, patients are experiencing amazing results and are thrilled to have a non-surgical option.

Excellent treatment

diVa vaginal therapy is excellent for almost any women who suffers from vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, vaginal laxity, stress urinary incontinence and even mild pelvic organ prolapse. It truly is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment option  perfect for pre and postmenopausal women that are suffering from  these conditions.  The procedure takes just a few minutes and downtime is really minimal.

Excellent treatment

Who is a candidate?

You are!

diVa vaginal laser therapy is perfect for pre and postmenopausal women that are suffering from vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, vaginal laxity, urinary incontinence and even mild pelvic organ prolapse. It truly is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment option for many women. 

Who is a candidate?

You are!