Who is the best candidate for diVa vaginal laser treatment?

Can any woman get diVa vaginal rejuvenation treatments?

Any Woman

Any woman who is experiencing or suffering from incontinence, lack of lubrication will benefit from this procedure.  In addition, any woman who desires vaginal tighteninng, or rejuvenation.

Who is a candidate?

Any woman who is having problems with urinary stress incontinence, vaginal dryness, or desires vaginal tightness and rejuvenation is an optimal candidate for a DiVA treatment. I am a dermatologist and a mother of 4 beautiful daughters. I have had 4 vaginal deliveries and understand first hand the tolls pregnancy and delivery have on a women's body. I have had 2 Diva treatments over the past 2 months and I am completely WOWED with my results. In just 2 weeks after the first treatment I had significant improvement in vaginal dryness and vaginal tightness. I am now 2 weeks after my second treatment and results are even more impressive. I am excited to complete my 3rd treatment next month to complete the series. I am so excited that something non-surgical could have such an impact on my intimate life. We are proud to offer Diva treatments to our patients because it gives them the confidence and comfort  they had as a young woman.

Sarah Haydel, MD
Houma Dermatologic Surgeon

DiVa Candidate

If a woman is noticing urine leakage when she sneezes, coughs, and/or exercises. Also, overall vaginal dryness. It does that have to pertain to sex, if you notice dryness during your normal daily activities. The patients from our office have been really happy with the results! Schedule a consultation and learn if the diVa is the right treatment for you.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Diva for vaginal rejuvenation

There are some contraindications like severe prolapse, active infection, etc.  Your provider can go over these with you.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD