Bumpy, uneven skin after Smart Lipo - is it normal? (Photo)

I had smartlipo done on my lower abs 6 weeks ago, now my tummy is bumpy, uneven, i am freaking out! It will go away!?

Bumps & Lumps--What's Normal After Smart Lipo: add Venus Legacy, Cellutone

It is still too early for your final results and this can still be swelling, which can last up to 6 months. I do recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. It looks like you were more of a liposuction with skin removal candidate and you should see a revision specialist. Best, Dr. Emer

Uneven skin 6 weeks after smart lipo

Go for massages frequently, wear your compression garment around the clock and consider using a small insert pad over the lower abdomen. Those are the common steps to minimize wrinkled skin. At 6 weeks, healing is far from over.

Bumpy and Uneven after SmartLipo®

Dear MCV02.

Thank you for your pictures.  I am sorry that you are worried.  Please give this time.  I agree that massage is helpful.  Re-evaluate your results at 6 months if there are still concerns please seek evaluation from a board certified plastic surgeon

SmartLipo swelling

Thanks for your question and photos. Yes, very normal! 6 weeks is still very soon as you may still have swelling, Continue to wear your compression garment and massaging often helps! Optimal results are usually reached between 6-9 months so be patient. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD