I Have Always Had Chubby (droopy?) Cheeks. Am I A Buccal Fat Removal Candidate. (photo)
Los Angeles, CA
2 years ago
I have always had chubby (droopy?) cheeks. I have always been curious to what I can do to achieve a slimmer face. Im not considered "overweight" but always to appear heavier due to my round chubby face. What are my options? I am 30 years old and know (genetically) it will never slim down. Both parents have round "chubby" features and they are not overweight.
Doctor Answers 1
How to treat a chubby face
- Buccal fat pad removal is a nice way to remove the fat in the cheeks safely
- It does take several months for the results to finalize
- There is also a limit to how much fat can be removed
- When you are ready, please come in for an exam and your options can be discussed
- It is realistic to expect an improvement, it may not remove all the fullness, but it is a start
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.