Should I consider Buccal Fat Removal in addition to neck SmartLipo? (photos)

I am looking for additional opinions on the questions below: 1. Can the areas called out in red (in two of the attached images) be addressed via neck and chin smart lipo especially of the jawline/jowls area, or is buccal fat removal is the correct procedure to correct this "droopiness?" 2. Is the cause of this droopiness certainly buccal fat? 3. Is there an alternative, more recommended procedure that would be a better fit to correct this issue? Thanks!

Should I consider Buccal Fat Removal? it depends on what exactly you are looking for #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Buccal fat removal is a plastic surgery procedure than improve the lower anterior cheek fullness associated with "chubby face look". Removal of the buccal fat allows to achieve a more chiseled look.

Droopiness of skin in the lower face next to the corners of the mouth is usually not secondary to buccal fat BUT lack of anterior and lateral cheek bone projection. Although buccal fat could improve "slightly" this finding, cheek augmentation with either soft tississue fillers like Voluma or Cheek implants will improve this finding since it corrects the cause.